Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Thursday 17 February 2011

Posting from my iPhone

Just discovered a app on my iPhone which allows me to post my blog where ever I am. I'm guessing this app is probably old news to most people but I'm loving it because it's new news to me!

Just had my portfolio tutorial went ok, I need to have a dig around for some of my 1st and 2nd year work at Uni - not sure where it is, or if I even think it's good enough for my portfolio. However Louise seems to think it's important to find out and take a look at.
I asked Louise, if I wasn't planning on going into illustration after graduation should my portfolio be done differently? She asked what I wished to do, so I told her I wanted to set up my own tattoo and painting studio.
She advised to do a portfolio based on my work here (illustration degree) and then do a separate portfolio for the painting and tattooing side of things.
Just need to take a trip to London to get a portfolio, oh and dig out some more work.

Peace.

After thought - how to upload a picture ? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment