Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Wednesday 23 March 2011

Another look ...

After I got my head around the saga I mentioned in my previous blog, I decided to give the transfer idea another shot. I took a bigger section of my first illustration and the whole of my section illustration but made it smaller; transferred onto my friends fore arm and the other onto my friends upper arm, and photographed them.
I transferred the pictures to my mac, so I could edit them slightly. - Boost colour fade colour change to black and white etc
This is how my favourites turned out.






















I believe these turned out well, the carbon transferr transferred onto the skin pretty well, yes there are parts that didn't transfer perfectly but that's the fun of using carbon transfer - it is never perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment