Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Wednesday 30 March 2011

Recovering from Forever Exhibition & pandkg magazine.

After such a fantastic night at the Forever Exhibition at Custard Factory, Birmingham. A good sleep and deep breath was definitely needed.

My website views have gone up by a couple of hundred so hopefully many more people will become more aware of my work and name!

Upon arriving back at my uni flat in Southampton, I checked my emails to discover that pandkg (pinstriping and kustom graphics) magazine  had saw my work at the exhibition in Birmingham and want to show my work in their magazine! - Talk about being stoked!!
It took me several days for this information to sink in. The magazine sent me a copy of their magazine so I could get a feel for it and must say it's a pretty nice magazine!


To be continued...


Peace. Stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment