Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Friday 11 March 2011

Forever exhibition

Just thought I would drop a line to let you all know about an exhibition that I am taking part in, back in my homeland.
It will be at the custard factory in Birmingham. It's an exhibition that as been organised by Dawnii Fantana, Claire 'Lulu LaRocca' hearne and Jo Farn! (You can find them on Facebook).
The exhibition is made up of many artists who are influenced and inspired by the art of tattoo - many of the artists who are featuring are tattooist however there is also photographers, illustrious, street artist, jewellery designers and more.

The exhibition is for one night only - 27th March. Make sure your there to enjoy the art, live bands, burlesque dancers, hula-hoop performer, and cake!

Please check out the Facebook link below check out the artists and their work!

FOREVER EXHIBTION

Hope to see you all there on the night let's make it a good one!!! :)


Even though this exhibition is not a direct link/influence to my uni work, it does play apart because the work shown in this exhibition was created by me, just like uni work is; and they both inspire each other. I am my work and my work is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment