Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Wednesday 11 May 2011

A journey back to uni, cataloge images & degree show

I arrived back at uni for a degree show meeting and to sort out images of my work for the degree show cataloge. I saw Louise and Chris to look through my images, and we came to the agreement on these.



We also had a meeting about our degree show, after there was no progress being made on our original idea of a 'mini theatre'. We moved on to decorating a wall full of work done by us third year illustration students.

We all got together in our studio space, and spent the next few hours each creating a piece of art that we felt represented us. I had already done a couple of pieces at home, however they were relativity small, and I felt left out with everyone creating new images. I scrapped my small images and created this:

By the end of the day the wall was full. Everyone had completed a drawing and had a piece of their personality pinned to the wall. Which turn out something like this:

 
This wall will now be photographed and used as the theme for our degree show. Using the photographs to cover our degree show cataloge and the backdrop for the posters etc to advertise the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment