Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Wednesday 11 May 2011

Another tutorial with Johnny.

After getting all the images and text done over the weekend, I went into uni for a tutorial with Johnny. I was hoping to get my images into photoshop and start creating my double page spreads. I needed Johnny's help with this because my photoshop skills are pretty basic.

However upon starting to upload my images into photoshop, we discovered the images had not been originally scanned in at a high enough resolution; so I ended up having to wait for the scanner to become available in the computer room, so I could scan in my images at the correct resolution. Which meant I have had to reschedule my photoshop tutorial with Johnny to this up and coming Friday. Which is the deadline for this blog, so I will not be able to upload any of the finally images until after the degree show and marking as been complete.
I was a little concerned about leaving the photoshop stuff until Friday as it only leaves two weeks to get them printed before hand in. However Johnny assured me there would be enough time to do this.
So fingered crossed, everything goes ok.

Ps My lists are getting ticked off and becoming shorter so I must be doing something right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment