Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Wednesday 26 January 2011

Another Day, another tattoo...

To satisfy my itch for more ink, and after I had wore out my idea to get my lip pierced. I designed a tattoo of a pair of shoes. With my on going shoe addiction I could not believe I hadn’t thought of it before.
On the way to my favorite tattoo shop in Southampton (Pauly’s Tattoo), I stopped by another tattoo shop out of curiosity, I showed them the design and asked for a price. They said they needed to make it bigger as they couldn’t do it at that size (which I knew was perfectly fine). They also wanted to charge me double to what Pauly’s would, and did.
I’m mentioning this because it keeps me determined. There are so many tattoo shops around but very little shops that have the laid back, professional, unique custom design attitude and where they take care of their clients needs. Pauly’s, by my experience seems to be this kind of shop, and there are not many of them around, especially back home (Dudley).
Having yet another morning like this morning, it makes me more determined to create a shop, one with a friendly, laid back yet professional, with a unique custom designs policy and one where we take care of our clients needs.
The tattoo that caused me to have this moment of re-determination, was this;




The stars still bleeding, slightly as I type this. :)

✭✭✭✭✭

I plan to spend the rest of the day concentrating on my Self promotion project. I have to may favorite images to choose from, many paintings, tattoos, the odd photograph or mono print. I know I don't want to use just one image, as I feel one image does not some me up or some my work up.
I'm considering the book format idea as this would allow me to use several images to promote myself. 
Below are images of some of my favorite works. I hope you like them. I also I hope I manage to make some sort of decision soon.

Acrylic on Canvas - The Studio

Acrylic on wood - Birds.

College FMP - Paint on Skin (Close up).


College FMP - Paint on Skin.

College FMP - Paint on Skin.

College FMP - Paint on Skin.

College FMP - Paint on Skin.

College FMP - Paint on skin.

College FMP - Paint on skin.

Mono Print - Disappearing Face.

Acrylic on Canvas - Home Bird

Acrylic on Canvas - Love Hurts

Commission Painting - Acrylic on Canvas.

The 3rd tattoo I did - Grandad's parrot.

Lion on Dad's back - Done by me.

Hilary's butterflies for her grandchildren - Done by me.


See what I mean to many to choose from ... That's it for now.

Im out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment