Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Saturday 29 January 2011

Thought on The Demon Girl book...

I plan to create a Illustrated version of The Demon Girl book, I am not sure on sizes etc for the illustrations but I will probably do them either A4/A3 so I can shrink them down to whatever size I feel is fitting for the book. I think the sizing will come when I start to brainstorm ideas and develop them. I am also not sure on how many illustrations there will be through-out the book, but right now the strongest images in my head are the ones in the forest with Rae and the demons. I am not sure about their faces; when I think about the characters in the book I can kind of see their faces in my head, but they are not clear, they are kinda fuzzy but they are there.

I think once I start to highlight areas of the book, including colours mentioned in the book, the book is a colourful one with the author mentioning specific colours such as crimson hoods or silver eyes; I want to use the specific colours mentioned in the book because I know I want to stay has true to the book as I possibly can.

Peace. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment