Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Monday 24 January 2011

Introducing this blog...

Here goes..

With this blog I hope to introduce you to myself and my work, keep you informed and guide you through my Final Major Project (FMP), for BA (hons) Illustration at Southampton Solent University.

The FMP entails us creating our own briefs, which will allow us to create our own illustration project.  My aim is too create/reproduced several classic paintings, interpreting their meanings and recreating the images with todays influences etc.
Along side our practical work we have been asked to document our way through our FMP's via blogs, or by creating a book.
I chose to create a blog for my FMP because I felt it to be more suited to my writing style and it will also keep it separate from my FMP work to a certain extent. It also makes me feel slightly like 'Carrie' from Sex in the City; although my ramblings are far less interesting. However, hopefully you find some form of interest and entertainment from my blog and find the need to read it ever now and again. I dare say there will be ups and downs, tantrums and random joys, through out this process; I'm sure by the end of it I would have thrown my dummy out the pram several times, turned a few hairs grey and will be breathing a sigh of re-leaf when it's finished, if it gets finished! Hopefully it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment