Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Wednesday 26 January 2011

Much cutting and sticking later...

I decided to do a mock up book for my self promotion project, to try and figure out if a book is the way to go and what images worked the best.
After much cutting, printing, re-sizing, re-printing, re-sizing, re-printing, re-sizing and re-printing again; I managed to come up this:
Front page with contact details.

Middle page's.

Middle Page's.




























Back page.




I feel the mock book went well, I like the format and it allows me to use several of my images. However I do feel that there may be too many images. I would also like to investigate into creating something that could be at use to someone, like a keyring, or coaster etc
I like the idea of someone having used something for a while and then suddenly coming across it again and seeing it in a new light - maybe to answer to a problem. Or is that just a fantasy idea, that that could happen.  I would still like to investigate this idea though.










Tararabit.

No comments:

Post a Comment