Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Saturday 16 April 2011

Cancellation of Ink.... Plus a little Naked Remedy!

Well my tattoo has been canceled due to my tattooist car breaking down, and him not being able to get his studio! Which I am totally gutted about but what can you do, it will just have to wait.

On the plus side I went to a Naked Remedy gig. Naked Remedy are a local band in my home town, the band is made up of Tom and Nave on guitar and Dave on lead vocal's and drums. Click the link below if you want a feel of Naked Remedy.

 naked remedy - live recording

They are best heard live and in person, so check out their website for more gig and band info :)

naked remedy website


I have not seen a live band for over a year, and I loved it. It really gives you a true feel for the music and there is now for the band/musicians to hide when their on stage; so you know when you see a live band play what your getting is truly them. OK maybe not all the time, and there are many tricks and exceptions to this rule, but surely you get where I'm coming from so lets not get technical about it all.
Hearing live music definitely puts me in a good mood and gets my creativeness flowing. Which hopefully inspires me to create something amazing, from a random drawing , to that painting I've been trying to get onto canvas, to designing a tattoo. Being around creativeness, whatever that creativeness might be, really inspires my own creativeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment