Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Friday 8 April 2011

Seeking tattoo apprenticeship ...

Dawnii Fantana, who runs Painted Lady Northfield, Birmingham. and who also put together the Forever Exhibition as offered to show my portfolio to any tattoo studios who are after an apprentice.

After getting images printed professionally and sorting out which images to place in my portfolio. I gathered a selection of my paintings, tattoo designs and tattoos.

This afternoon I took my portfolio round to Dawnii's shop, to her find her busy tattooing and taking several phone calls - she is one busy lady, but always seems to have time for people!
It's nice to see such a good tattoo business which is ran by women in this predominantly male industry. It proves it can be done and that there is room for more along side it!

She took my portfolio and business cards, and said she would keep in touch!.

We also talked about the Forever exhibition and she said she would let me know about next years show!

So watch this space baby!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment