Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Friday 29 April 2011

Easter's been and gone ... off to uni I go ...

Well back at uni and in full swing.

Had a work in progress meeting which I was just dreading, mainly because I had gone back to the original way of working, with paint instead of the transfer process. However the work in progress went surprisingly well, with understanding why I had gone back to the paintings, I received good feedback and tips on how to take it further...

 I was recommended in during this work in progress as an off shoot and for maybe some inspiration, to watch Alfred's Hitchcock's 'Birds' (1963). Known for being creepy and little scary I was slightly put off because I don't deal well with anything that's a creepy or scary. However I did take myself off to purchose the film, to find it HMV had sold out. - I am now considering trying to find some you tube clips, but I will I get it not watching it all the way through?

No comments:

Post a Comment