Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Thursday 14 April 2011

Introducing the musical captain ...

As you can clearly see I have been struggling with this project over the last few weeks, also over the last few weeks I have Been talking to a friend (lets call him musical captain) quite a lot who has a big passion for music and he keeps sending me random ‘you tube’ links. Such as; Johnny Lang, The tallest man on earth, Free, Interference, etc
In his own words; “I’m a bit of a music snob”, he stated this after he was about to take the piss out of me for liking p!nk! “HA yes P!nk I like her and I don’t care so sssshhh with you music ‘stuck-up-ness’ haha “
No, in all honesty my musical knowledge is not fantastic mainly because I suck at remembering names and song title's and I have no musical ability in me what so ever. However, my ipod is never far from my side; my ipod is full of memories and not a day goes by when my music doesn't pass my ears. 

Musical captain does have some pretty random but pretty awesome music choices that just seem to make me smile! They keep me calm and de-stress me form my work a little. Don’t think this his intention when he shares his music taste with me, he his just sharing his passion and his music passion is saving me from totally falling out with my work.
Oh congrats musical captain on the gig this weekend!

(Here are some of my favourite’s that musical captain has sent me.)

James Yorkston
Joy Division
Jack Kerouac

Musical captain also got my thinking about some of my old favourites too:

The Smiths
Otis Redding


:)

I'll let the music do the talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment