Shoes, booze and boys with tattoos... ♥


Tuesday 12 April 2011

Struggling!

Being back home for easter is such a stressful busier time than actually being at uni.
Having to work during the week, having people queuing up to get tattoos, plus having to find time to do uni work! Fitting it all in is difficult keeping my inspiration and motivation up to do uni work is even more difficult!
How is the uni work going? In all honestly I’m struggling! Loss of inspiration and motivation is really dragging me down, because I want to do something great and I know time is ticking by rapidly!
I have managed to do another illustration, which I transferred and photographed on my mom’s thigh. (see below).

This is suppose to illustration the chapter in the book where Breandan turns up outside the Temple with his ‘glamour’ (appearing in his human form) up, wanting to see Rae.
Has you can see this is not the greatest illustration, they are two obvious and the boy could be anyone. There is no subtle indication that the boy in the image is a demon.
The idea to show a subtle hint that the boy in the illustration is a demon came as a very late after thought which it why one doesn’t exist in the image.
My heart and mind was definitely not in this illustration, my heart and mind haven’t been in my uni wokr since I have been back for easter. I know this is the most important project though out uni but I just want uni to be over, so I can get on with my life and what I really want to do!

The above illustration was so ‘naff’, I decided to take my frustration out on a canvas. This is what has came out so far:





As you can see this is still based on The Demon Girl, and is obviously not finished. This doesn’t look to fantastic at the moment but I’m hoping my love for painting will take over and this will turn into something great.




....

No comments:

Post a Comment